The Well-Being & Neuroscience Collective brings together neuroscientists and industry leaders who are committed to learning about and integrating well-being into their organizations' mission, leadership, values and practices. Members provide an annual gift, which supports the research of the Center for Healthy Minds, and receive the latest neuroscience research insights related to cultivating well-being, discuss opportunities and challenges of cultivating well-being in the workplace, and cross-collaborate with fellow members on creating a paradigm shift in business to create a kinder, wiser, more compassionate workplace.
About the Collective
Business is Changing
For decades, the business world has kept its focus on the bottom line as the key indicator of success. But some companies are thinking differently by helping employees improve their well-being, leading to competitive advantages in areas like innovation, collaboration and talent attraction.
- Engage in an exclusive learning environment through cross-organization
collaboration. Members enjoy a non-competitive and safe environment for sharing ideas, challenges, and differentiation strategies with other colleagues who are inspired by the potential of infusing well-being into organizational performance.
- Gain access to an interdisciplinary team that generates new perspectives
for complex problems facing your organization. The Center for Healthy Minds’ interdisciplinary team of scientists, social psychologists, contemplative scholars, and organizational consultants bring unique perspectives to the understanding and application of well-being at work.
- Further your organization's social responsibility by supporting the future
of well-being research, innovation, and outreach. Your membership contribution helps fund the Center for Healthy Minds’ at the University of Wisconsin-Madison mission: To improve well-being and reduce suffering through an understanding of the mind.
- Consultations with Center scientists on topics related to advancing members’
well-being goals in the workplace. This benefit could include phone consultations or in-person visits to the Center for Healthy Minds, customized to the unique needs and goals of the member.
- Early invitations to pilot and implement new, research-based products and
services before they are broadly available.* *Specific terms for implementation and/or customization of products, services, beta testing, and pilot initiatives
would be negotiated outside of this membership.
- Exclusive invitation for up to three executives to attend an annual event to
include: Review of the latest well-being and neuroscience research, and its relevance to a corporate audience; Presentations of cutting-edge insights and innovative ideas; Networking and discovery conversations with member colleagues to share best practices, lessons learned, new ideas and approaches; Unique opportunities to meet other invited guests and well-being thought leaders.
- Access to the Center’s network of other researchers in the field of neuroscience and well-being.
- The opportunity to publicize your membership with the Well-Being and Neuroscience Collective within the Center for Healthy Minds, and your support of Dr. Davidson.