Nov 5 to Nov 8, 2020
The Mind & Life Institute is hosting the Contemplative Research Conference - an interactive online conference featuring the latest findings on the science of meditation and contemplative practices. Center Founder and Director Richard Davidson will be a featured speaker.
What To Expect:
- The Mind & Life 2020 Contemplative Research Conference is an international conference for rigorous interdisciplinary investigation of contemplative practices and programs in diverse contexts
- Live keynote lectures and panels sharing big ideas and examining new influences in the field
- Hundreds of papers and posters bringing the latest ideas from the front lines of contemplative research and study
- Numerous networking opportunities in live meetings, forums, and social features built into the conference website
- Contemplative practice sessions and contemplative arts to ground the insights and embodied experience